When I build the Tome, Research Facility, or

Wanna help us make the game better ? Post your amazing ideas here...

When I build the Tome, Research Facility, or

Postby Alexander » 116 months ago

116 months ago
I forget the Raak version, anyways, when I build one of those buildings I would like to have so many options that I have to scroll down to look at them all. Little extra things. Maybe you could upgrade your resource carriers to carry more per trip. More alternate weapons maybe? It would be super cool if you could have alternative weapons for your turrets as well, like a mortar in place of a gun that could shoot over buildings of your own? It would also be cool if you could "dig in" your turrets, make them able to bury themselves if they are about to get destroyed. I think the coup de gra would be to have the masters as an unlock able race if you finished the game or something, maybe make them an upgrade to the sentinels? Just dreaming :~) Game is awesome as it is though, favorite by far...

p.s~ I have noticed in the keyboard config that it says you can deconstruct a building by pressing delete, but I have never been able to get that to work.
Alexander

Re: When I build the Tome, Research Facility, or

Postby v4corg » 116 months ago

116 months ago
Hi Alex,

Thanks :) Yeah, i guess that would be something to discuss for sunage 2 :)
And concerning the delete - key: you have to select the building then press the delete key.

Cheers
Roman
vertex4 CEO, coding overlord, game design hippie and Jack of all Trades
v4corg

Re: When I build the Tome, Research Facility, or

Postby Alexander » 115 months ago

115 months ago
Wow, are you all already in the process for Sunage 2? You'd have my money first day if you were, HAHA, can't get enough of this game! Hope so....

Salud
Alex
Alexander

Return to Feature requests