[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
SunAge - Battle for Elysium • View topic - SunAge touch control

SunAge touch control

Can't beat a level ? Need general help with the game ? Ask here...

SunAge touch control

Postby earlgraycz » 75 months ago

75 months ago
Hello everybody,

I buy SunAge and I love ít but I have some problems with touch control of the game. For example when I click on Paprskomet (this name is in czech version) and I build something and then click somewhere else then unit is not deselected (sometimes yes). My questin is do you plane improve touch control in next versions?

Sorry for my bad english :)

Greetings from Czech Republic
earlgraycz

Re: SunAge touch control

Postby v4corg » 75 months ago

75 months ago
Hey man, good to hear from you here.

I saw your positive review in the windows 8 store, and really wanted to know what you wanted us to improve. Ok, here goes:

I think you're right: the build units handling is a bit different and thus irritating.
But nevertheless you are able to deselect these units by tapping elsewhere on the screen (note:
they still seem have the selection bars visible)

Hope this helps,
Roman
vertex4 CEO, coding overlord, game design hippie and Jack of all Trades
v4corg

Postby earlgraycz » 75 months ago

75 months ago
Thanks for your reply. I try to describe my experience with this game but it will be little bit problem in english (I am programer and reading english is not problem but writing is :D ). I thing that game is really cool classic RTS because I really love 2D isometric game engines. So I have some little problems with this game:

I want to select more units (rectangle) as I do it on PC by press and drag mouse. I thing that feature can be able on tablets. It need button on scrren that i press and drag by second hand on scrren.

Next I found problem in skirmish. Game freez on about 7 second sometimes (about every 8 minutes).

I need save skirmish game because I dont like play campains I love skirmish and this save feature will be great.

At last new skirmish map will be great, some maps where every resources is close toogether :D
earlgraycz

Postby v4corg » 75 months ago

75 months ago
Thanks a lot :).

Selecting multiple squads is possible in the touch-version:
Just use 2 fingers (held close together) and drag them accross the screen -
voila multiple squad selection...

- game freezing is strange - is this also happening when you play
campaigns? (if you do that at all :) )

Yeah, and new skirmish maps would be nice - i keep it in the back of my head.
vertex4 CEO, coding overlord, game design hippie and Jack of all Trades
v4corg

Return to Support