So, whats new?

General topics

So, whats new?

Postby FelipeHC » 43 months ago

43 months ago
Hello, I can't wait to come back to sunage, so I want to know what is planned. Is the game getting a new version? More maps? is there any estimated date for anything that is planned? :D

Best regards,
FelipeHC

Re: So, whats new?

Postby v4corg » 43 months ago

43 months ago
Hi Felipe,

Well, currently in progress are ports, ports, ports. I have to make sure there's a bit of money coming in, before
thinking of further steps. So, ports are the prio one right now.

Actually the idea of having more multiplayer maps is a tempting one because its probably not really a superhuge task
to do at least 3 new maps. So i will look into that as soon as the next port step is done. (hopefully)

Cheers,
Roman
vertex4 CEO, coding overlord, game design hippie and Jack of all Trades
v4corg

Postby TheRobWatling » 43 months ago

43 months ago
If only there was a map editor for us :p
TheRobWatling - AKA - Hogo
TheRobWatling

Postby fisk0 » 43 months ago

43 months ago
corg wrote:Hi Felipe,

Well, currently in progress are ports, ports, ports. I have to make sure there's a bit of money coming in, before
thinking of further steps. So, ports are the prio one right now.

Actually the idea of having more multiplayer maps is a tempting one because its probably not really a superhuge task
to do at least 3 new maps. So i will look into that as soon as the next port step is done. (hopefully)

Cheers,
Roman

Ports, as in ports to other platforms? I don't know how viable it is, but I'd certainly love to get a real RTS on my PS Vita. With the double touchscreens you'd think it'd be the perfect handheld for that, but the only game even remotely RTS-like game available right now doesn't even use the screens, but have you move a mouse pointer around with the analog sticks, and for some reason the PS1 and PSP RTS games that did exist are not available for it either.
fisk0

Postby v4corg » 43 months ago

43 months ago
Weeell, yeah, i think the screen might just be too small to handle sunage in its current form. So im not sure about that. Also you talk about two screens ? what am i missing ?
v4corg

Postby fisk0 » 43 months ago

43 months ago
corg wrote:Weeell, yeah, i think the screen might just be too small to handle sunage in its current form. So im not sure about that. Also you talk about two screens ? what am i missing ?

I used the wrong word, the front screen is a touchscreen, the second "screen" I mentioned is just a touchpad on the back of the device.
But, yeah, it would probably have to run at half resolution/2X zoom in order to the able to easily see and select the smallest units, and have a readable UI at that screen size, kinda like the PS1 ports of the Command & Conquer games did.
fisk0

Postby blue chriss » 41 months ago

41 months ago
Hello,
Can you do Sunage for iPad?
blue chriss

Postby v4corg » 41 months ago

41 months ago
Its in the plans... hopefully done in a few months. But there's still another biggie in the way (which is almost done now).
v4corg

Postby GeneralKong » 40 months ago

40 months ago
hope to see cheats for the game, I still havent played it after losing progress in the campaign, hopefully with cheats and map editor, the game will have a long lifespan :)
GeneralKong

Postby Shimrod » 38 months ago

38 months ago
Hey how is it going?
I just saw sunage was greenlit on steam and I'm looking forward to playing it there.
Shimrod

Next

Return to General